Sunday, September 02, 2007

Stuff I found on my PC

Here are some things of note that I found on my PC as I sat here listening to The Mission UK while drinking cider and exploring the dark corners of my hard drive:

Lucas Drampt


Here is a drawing I did in MS-Paint of Lucas Drampt many years ago. Who is Lucas Drampt you ask? He is a diabolical businessman who would pester the superheroes in the homemade comic books I made years ago. He was the leader of S.K.U.L.L Labs. I'm sure that "S.K.U.L.L." stood for something incredibly evil since it has all those periods in it, but I was always too lazy to ever come up with anything. The possibilities are endless though.



Heavy Metal Killer at Hershey Park


Yup, it's a drawing I did of some sort of murderous death metal fan. You can tell he is evil because not only does he have a "666" tattoo and blood red eyes, he also listens to death metal. You might also notice that he is carrying a severed head with him as he makes his way either to or from Hershey Park. He is probably not coming FROM Hershey Park as it IS the "friendliest place on Earth" and getting decapitated by a death rocker as you wait in a two-hour line for The Great Bear doesn't really seem all that friendly.


Hey - my glass is empty!! Need more cider now!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some possible definitions for S.K.U.L.L. Labs:

Satanic
Knowledge
Utilization &
Lethal
Literature

Labs


Striving to
Keep the
Universe
Lawless &
Loveless

Labs


Specialized
Killing of
Universally
Loved
Lemmings

Labs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home